There are many photography books and websites that offer tips on good photography.
One of them is www.betterphoto.com where you will find the "top 10 Beginning Photo Tips."
We would also like to suggest that you consider the following as you grow in the field of photography.
As you take photos, try to take photos that have
- sharp, clear focus
- vibrant, rich colors,
- interesting subject matter,
- an unusual angle or view,
- good composition and balance,
- subjects which fill the frame - rule of thirds
- a variety of texture and contrast.
CI Photo Judging Criteria:
Basic Technique - sharp in focus etc,
Composition - the rule of thirds, framing, background etc.
Lighting - the subject has good light, not in shadows
Subject interest & originality
Social Sharing Likes