|Fall 2001, Vol. 8, No. 3 Features Include:
- Creation Up Close: God's Mercy Among the Flames - lessons from fire by Derinda Day Walker
- Re-Creation Outdoor Adventure: Exploring Norway's Dramatic Symphony of Land & Sea by Byran Ness, PhD
- Creatures Near and Dear to Us: Providence for Pikas by Albert & Sally Russell
- Creation Day 6 part 3 of the Creation Story: Creation of the creeping things - chameleons by John Kilmer
- Genesis Cuisine: Wheat Harvest Wonders Recipes of Wheat Berry Cereal, Wheat Sesame Crackers & Herb Sticks, Wheat Pie Crusts for Harvest Pies by Jennifer and Tom Ish
- Gardens from Eden: The Sacrifice of Leaves by Terry McComb
- My Walk with God: Rivers of Life - headwaters of the Columbia River by Evelyn Sayler
- Children Story: Caught in the Cords - the stangler fig tree by Evelyn Sayler
- Youth Nature Photo Contest
- Instructional Guide to help glean key spiritual and character-building lessons
- Nature activities: Read & Discover, Explore Closely the smells of nature, Fig & Circle puzzle, The Creator's Object Lessons
- Poetry: Autumn Blessings and Autumn Joys by Elma Helgason, Jewels of Creation by Robin Wallen
- And more!
Shipping applies to this item. Click here for shipping details.
Price: 4.99 2.99