|Summer 1997, Vol. 4, No. 2 - SOLD OUTFeatures Include:
- Creatures Near and Dear to Us: Like as a Father by Evelyn Sayler
- Re-Creation Outdoor Adventure: City Gal rides Montana - horse packing trip by Lynda Wells
- Creation Up Close: Springs of Life - fresh water springs by Anne Schultz
- Character Development Through Art: From Stones to Gems - rock cutter artist Dale Huett
- Genesis Cuisine: Summer Salad Sensations Recipes of Mango Avocado Salad with Raspberry Citrus dressing, Tropical Refresher Drink, Onion Lover's Salad with Green Goddess Dressing, Grape Juice-Lime Cooler, Red & White Potato Salad with Lemon Dill Dressings, Tomato-Parsley Drink, Wild Rice-Barley Salad with Mild Curry Dressing, East Indian Lassie Drink, California Garden Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing, Red Zinger Iced Tea, Cantaloupe-Lime Parfait Salad, Watermelon Slush Drink by Bev Condy, Phyllis Smith, Jennifer and Tom Ish,
- Nature activities: Knowing Nature Puzzle, Share Nature, read & discover, Nature memory book, find & circle puzzle,
- Creating a House into a Home: An Alaska Dream by Steve Lackie
- Creation Day 2 of the Creation Story: Firmament by David Gentry
- Creation highlights
- Poetry: Songbird Symphony and Buckets of Fun by Elma Helgason
- And more!
Shipping applies to this item. Click here for shipping details.