|Fall 1995, Vol. 2, No. 3 - SOLD OUTFeatures Include:
- Creation Up Close: Gracious Grasslands -by Terry McComb
- Creatures Near and Dear to Us: All We Like Sheep - lessons learned from sheep by Lorraine Steimer
- Re-Creation Outdoor Adventure: Fall Reverie in the Guadalupe's - Guadalupe Mountains National Park by Anne Schultz
- Character Development Through Art: Creating for Eternity Wildlife watercolor artist James McClelland
- Genesis Cuisine: Wholesome Holiday Accents Recipes of Rosemary Pepper Sauce & Green Beans, Maple Pecan Yams, Holiday Stuffing, Potatoes & Gravy, Christmas Fruit Salad, Hot Wholesome Wassail, and Almond Fig Bon Bons by Kelly Beavon, Jennifer and Tom Ish, and Phyllis Smith
- Creating a House into a Home: A Gift for Sharing in a Michigan home by Shirley Engel
- Nature activities: Read & Discover, Holiday craft evergreen wreath, decorate a Christmas tree for birds, nature walk activities, find & circle puzzle
- Creation Day 5 of the Creation Story: Creation of birds by James McClelland
- Poetry: Reflections and Peaceful Wisdom by Elma Helgason
- And more!
Shipping applies to this item. Click here for shipping details.